My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Saturday, September 05, 2009

WHO AM I?

We all struggle to find who am I. I am still trying to understand who I am, but whatever I know, I will tell you.

I am an easygoing, friendly person. I get along well with people who are intelligent and confident. An intelligent conversation really interests me. People with good sense of humour turn me on, ‘coz I feel a good laugh can really brighten up your day.

I am a kid at heart who wants to explore this world. I like to go for trekking, travelling and visit places.

Even like to read good non-fiction books and articles during my free time. Listening to my kind of music, i.e., any Hindi-Punjabi number with good beats makes my day; so first thing in the morning I do is switch on the music system!

My work is the driving force. It keeps me active and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)