My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Ultimate Gift

Hello all.
Hope you have a great time. Dear readers, today through my post I want to give you all a gift. A gift which we all miss in our life, a gift which I call as
An Ultimate Gift


This ultimate gift of mine includes he following gifts, which we all have in our lives but don’t realize them-
1- GIFT OF JOURNEY
A journey may be long or short, but it must start at the very spot one finds oneself.

2- A VOICE FROM THE PAST
In the end, a person is only known by the impact they have on others.

3- GIFT OF WORK
He who knows his work never labors.

4- GIFT OF MONEY
Money is nothing more then a tool. It can be a force for good, a force for evil, or simply be idle.

5- GIFT OF FRIENDS
It is a wealthy person, indeed, who calculates riches not in gold, but in friends.

6- GIFT OF LEARNING
Education is a lifelong journey whose destination expands as you travel.

7- GIFT OF PROBLEMS
Problems may only be avoided by exercising good judgement. Good judgement may only be gained by experiencing life’s problems.

8- GIFT OF FAMILY
Some people are born into wonderful families. Others have to find or create them. Being a member of a family is a priceless membership that we pay nothing for them but love.

9- GIFT OF LAUGHTER
Laughter is a very good medicine for the soul. Our world is desperately in the need of more medicine.

10- GIFT OF DREAM
Faith is all that dreamers need to see in future.

11- GIFT IN THE JOY OF GIVING
The only way you can truly get more out of life for yourself, is to give part of yourself away.

12- GIFT OF GRATITUDE
In those times we yearn to have more in our lives, we should dwell on the things we already have. In doing so, we will often find out that our lives are already full of overflowing.

13- GIFT OF DAY
Life as its essence boils down to one day at a time. Today is the day.

14- GIFT OF LOVE
Love is a treasure for which we can never pay. The only way to keep it is to give it away.

15- THE ULTIMATE GIFT
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE REALISED THAT WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE GIFT
IN THE END, LIFE LIVED TO ITS FULLEST IS ITS OWN ULTIMATE GIFT.

THANKS

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ankit! For this gift!
    And for this knowledge!
    This is a lesson well taught on your part and one hopefully well learnt on mine!
    Do take good care. And I truly hope that this article will help many to realise the gift of life!

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)