My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Food for Brain

Imagine a bank that credits our account each morning with 86400 rupees. It carries no balance from day to day. Every morning it deletes whatever part of your balance you failed to use during the day. Wisdom at this stage lies in drawing out all the amount and use it in a judicious way. Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning it credits you with 86400 seconds. Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of these you have failed to invest for good purpose.
Many people spend their day in a frenzy activity but achieve very little because they don’t concentrate on the right things. Success comes to those who manage their time according to their priorities. It is not the overwork but the irregularity that causes fatigue.
It is futile just to spend most of the time working and overwhelming with too responsibilities to handle. Concentrate on results and not on being busy. Understand what you can realistically achieve with your time. Plan to make best use of available time. Leave time for things, you absolutely want to do, minimize stress by avoiding to yourself on the over committing. Success is not far away if you start making alarm clock your friend, making waiting productive and managing mega projects by compartmentalizing into smaller one.
Thanks

1 comment:

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)