My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hands

Hello all,
Friends,today i have read a poem and found it very interesting.So want to share it with all. Have a look-

Hands
A basketball in my hands is worth about $19.
A basketball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth about $33 million.
It depends whose hands it's in.


A baseball in my hands is worth about $6.
A baseball in Roger Clemens' hands is worth $4.75 million.
It depends on whose hands it's in


A tennis racket is useless in my hands.
A tennis racket in Andre Agassi's hands is worth millions.
It depends whose hands it's in.


A rod in my hands will keep away an angry dog.
A rod in Moses' hands will part the mighty sea.
It depends whose hands it's in.


A slingshot in my hands is a kid's toy.
A slingshot in David's hand is a mighty weapon.
It depends whose hands it's in.


As you see now, it depends whose hands it's in.
So put your concerns, your worries, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, your families and your relationships in God's hands because...
It depends whose hands it's in.


This message is now in YOUR hands.
What will YOU do with it?


It Depends on WHOSE Hands it's in!

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. lovely poem......
    but being of the beliefs and thoughts i am.i would rather keep it in my own hand and deal with all of these my way, instead of trusting a stranger and some1 i have negative faith (if this expression exists) in.......

    no offences any1........ but i am an anti-theist (not a theist - there's a difference).

    Sorry for the digression, the poem in itself is too good.

    congrats on one more great blog post!

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)