My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Live in Today

You lost yourself in your search to find
something else to hide behind.you gotta
stand up and you gotta stand still, watch
your back cause no one else will~

dont cry for what might have been
dont live in the past.
it was suppose to be forever
but forever never lasts.
lift your head and dry your tears, forget
about yesterday. we had the time of our life
but move on and let it fade away

1 comment:

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)