My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Three Words And Their Special Effects!!

Have you ever wondered that what role does the words play in our life. Even small words have a very very deep meaning and deep feelings attached to it.Have a look-

• LET ME HELP - Good people/friends do this when they see someone hurt and jump to help. They are sure winners.
• I UNDERSTAND YOU - A powerful tool for healing any relationship and become closer.
• I RESPECT YOU - Another way of showing love in all interpersonal relationship.
• I MISS YOU - This powerful affirmation tells the other person that they are wanted, needed, desired and loved.
• YOU ARE RIGHT - Best effective in diffusing arguments.
• PLEASE FORGIVE ME - Heals and restores broken relationships.
• I THANK YOU - Gratitude is an exquisite form of courtesy.
• COUNT ON ME - Loyalty is a special ingredient in any relationship.
• I'LL BE THERE - A great gift to give for a relationship in need for renewing love and friendship.
• GO FOR IT - Best way of supporting and encouraging the other person's dreams and desires.


AND THE BONUS
• I LOVE YOU - The most important three words which cover all the above

So, Always think before you speak and try to include these words in your communication.
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. All i have to say is five words - I LOOK UP TO YOU as an inspiration!

    At the cost of sounding cliche'd - Well thought and well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written ankit!
    Keep up the great work!

    Kanika

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)