My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, December 13, 2010

Things we will not learn in school..............



There are about 11 things our schools did not teach us and we will not learn in school. Today the feel-good, politically correct teaching has created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept has set them up for failure in the real world.
 
Rule 1- Life is not fair- get used to it.

Rule 2- The world doesn’t care about our self esteem. The world will expect us to accomplish something before we feel good about ourselves.

Rule 3- We will not make ` 10,00,000 a year right out of the high school. We won’t  be a vice-president with a car phone until we earn both.

Rule 4- If we think our teacher is tough, we have to wait till we get a boss.

Rule 5- Flipping burgers is not beneath our dignity. Our grandparents had a different word for burger-flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6- If we mess up, it’s not our parents fault, so don’t whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7- Before we were born, our Parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying our bills, cleaning our clothes and listening to our talk about how cool we thought we were. So before we save the rainforest from the parasite of our parents generation, we must try delousing the closet in our own room.

Rule 8- Our school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools, they have abolished failing marks and they’ll give us as many times as we want to get the right answer. This doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.

Rule 9- Life is not divided into semesters. We don’t get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping us find ourselves. We have to do that on our own time.

Rule 10- Television is not real life. In real life people, actually have to leave the coffee shops and go to jobs.

Rule 11- Be nice to nerds. Chances are we’ll end up working for one.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)