My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Two Days We Should Not Worry....

There are two days in every week about which we should not worry, 
two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.
One of these days is Yesterday with all its mistakes and cares, 
its faults and blunders, its aches and pains.

The other day we should not worry about is Tomorrow 
with all its possible adversities, its burdens, 
its large promise and its poor performance; 
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control. 

 

This leaves only one day, Today. 
Any person can fight the battle of just one day. 
It is when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternities 
Yesterday and Tomorrow that we break down. 

It is not the experience of Today that drives a person mad, 
it is the remorse or bitterness of something which happened Yesterday 
and the dread of what Tomorrow may bring. 

Let us, therefore, Live but one day at a time. 

 


 
Thanks
 

7 comments:

  1. sahi aa jr, jo kuz ho sakda ajj ch he ho sakda..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good, nicely written & well said
    Ankush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the day!!

    http://womendecoded.blogspot.com
    http://24x7clicks.blogspot.com
    http://www.0fiction.com

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)