My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Inner Magnet

In the ancient world, Hermes Trigmegistus had the reputation of being the greatest, most powerful magus the world had ever known. When his tomb was opened after centuries, to search for the wisdom that made this man, over his tomb was engraved the secret of ages –

As within, so Without
As Above, so Below.

Let’s think friends…

You have infinite riches within you. To gain them, all you need to do is behold the treasure house of infinite within you. Many people are closed off to their own potential because they do not know about the store house of infinite intelligence and boundless love within themselves. Whatever you want, you can draw it forth.

A magnetized iron will lift about 12 times its own weight. But if you demagnetize the same iron, it can’t even lift a feather. So let’s magnetize our life with self faith and confidence. We all are born to succeed and to win. Our magnetism should not allow any doubt or fear to come to us.

Friends, our miraculous, miracle generating power lies in our own mind. Let’s take time to magnetize ourselves with this marvel power of mind. Within your subconscious depths lies infinite wisdom, infinite power and infinite supply. It is waiting for your development and expression.

A week again, has come to you with bright sun and glorious light. Let’s shed our past inhibitions magnetize ourselves with wisdom of faith and self belief and let’s just MOVE ON and conquer! 

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)