My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, March 14, 2011

A letter of apology to Mother Earth!

Just have a look at this article and feel your role in the preserving the Mother Earth...... Felt this article very knowledgeable so wanted to share with you all.........

Earth, planet no. 3,                                                                                            
 Milky way Galaxy.
To Mother Earth!
          I do not know how to incept and what to say to you but I do know that "I am sorry". Like a mother who nourishes her child inside her womb, Takes care of her baby in every possible way. She bears all the excruciating pains without complaining and when she gives birth to that child, she desires that the baby would be her protector and her Angel.  

        And just like this, Mother Earth you have nourished not only one, two or three children but billions and trillions of us. Like every other mother you also endured those pangs and craved that your children would adore you, take care of you and even open the floodgates of their hearts when you are woebegone
       But we did not do any of this; instead we mortified you and persecuted you. Oh! Mother forgive me, for I have made you bleed in pain. I know you ached and flinched every time your children ripped off the flowers, trees and forests you gave us with so much love and sentiment. Indeed we have burned you to satisfy our own existence.



       Mother! You would have felt being punished when you saw your own babies contaminating the water bodies with effluents from factories, oil spills and pesticides from farming. You are sunk in misery because we did not realize that by doing this, we are not only killing you but also the marine life in the sea.
       My dear mother, I never asked you that how difficult it is for you to breathe such toxic air… air which is filled with cocktails of harmful and venomous gases from cars and factories. I am sorry for destroying the gift you gave us. We are such terrible no… accursed children that we did not protect you from your enemies  and instead made you vulnerable to those deleterious things that depleted the Ozone Layer, lead to Global Warming and Acid Rain! We even quenched the life of the
        Mother I can feel it in my bones that you are shedding tears from time to time hoping and yearning that your children would all unite together and wipe those tears. Oh mother! You wished for tranquility, we gave you war. You wished for love and we gave you hatred. You wished for being the most beautiful planet in the solar system and we made you so hideous …so repugnant that God also wept to see you in this miserable condition.
        Mother please forgive me for hurting you so badly. For making you wince in pain, for making you cry and not stopping others when they were assaulting you. I am heartbroken too because we have tormented you so much that your marred soul can't be taken to a doctor for plastic surgery. Mother don't … please don't turn away. Please listen to me…. I repent  and feel sorrowful … I know , I know this will not  bring a revolution but please give me a chance to change you back to what you used to be.
Mother it is a new world… long gone are the ages when mothers used to look ancient and old – fashioned.  now they are so hot  and I promise you will look like one. Who know we might find our father?.I promise I will turn off the lights before leaving my room. I will plant a tree every day and encourage others to do so. I will create awareness among about the importance of water and to use the natural resources in a more sustainable way.

I promise to become a nature savior. I will prevent wildlife species from becoming extinct. I will join hands with other people and youth of every country will unite to do their part. You will no longer shed acidy tears but tears of joy and euphoria.  Mother we will do anything to make you smile. I LOVE you sooooo much. You are the best mother anyone can dream of!

Your Son,   
An Earth Resident               

Thanks                                                                

4 comments:

  1. This is not the exact place to post this comment but couldn't think of any better place.
    A wonderful blog. And I can pass eternity saying this...
    I am in love with this blog.
    I come to read it whenever i feel low, or unfocused or just need something great to read....


    WOW to your blog and to you. :)
    Happy writing and don't ever quit writing...

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice on...thanks to jojofeelings for bringing me here...

    Cheers!
    SUB

    ReplyDelete
  3. @janhvi- thanku very much
    its ur comments which inspires me to write...:)

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)