My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Never judge anyone!

When we meet a stranger, we start judging him, according to our own perspective. Without knowing about that person we form a whole image of that person in our mind according to our own perspective without even knowing anything about it. And  in many cases the image which we form in our mind is far far away from the reality or from the real image of that person.
Even I am in a habit of  judging a person before even meeting or having a talk with him. Which I personally think is wrong habit, and I am trying my best to improve. And all who think that there is nothing wrong in judging a person before knowing about him, answer my these two simple questions honestly:-


Question 1:
---------------

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, 3 of which were deaf, 2 were blind, 1 mentally retarded and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question first before looking at the response for this one...
.
.
Question 2:
---------------

It is time to elect a new world leader and only your vote counts!
Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A - Associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C - He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
.
.
.
And by the way, on your answer to the abortion question:

If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven( a famous German Composer and pianist)!




Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone!!
I think these two examples are enough to prove my point and needs no further explanation. And if you still think that there is no harm in judging a person before knowing anything about him… then move on, its your life and you are the best judge of your life.

Thanks.
And ya friends this is my 100th post , so thanks all who have encouraged me to write. I am thankful to all of them who have made a single visit even. And a special thanks to those two persons who helped me in keeping this blog alive….
Thank you Ankush Malhotra and Janhvi Pant

12 comments:

  1. Very nice article bro, even I am having this habit but your article is a eye opener



    And Congrats you have reached your 100th blog, keep it up, your blogs are very informative, very encouraging, definitely your blogs must have helped/encouraged people reading them, I accept that your blogs have helped me a lot & I had learnt a lot from these



    Once again Keep it up…along with your regular daily activities..



    Regards,
    Ankush Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article. you are right, we have no right to judge others. people are not black and white, thew are always in the grey area. you cannot really call someone bad or good. when you know a person you realize that we are a mix of both....
    congrats for your 100th post.

    Cheers!
    SUB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post. Am happy I was of help in this blog. :)
    Great post. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ankush- thanku very much bro...
    Glad I was of help here.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sub- u r absolutely rite sub
    and thanku very much
    and thanks for dropping by also.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @janhvi- thanks
    keep on commenting on the posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. too gud a post ....even i judge persons in first sight but now after reading dis realised somehow how wrong is it a habit .really an eye opener n by the way congrats 4 ur century .....may u get unlimited success n soon we will b reading ur 1000th blog....GUD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks di for dropping by
    and thanku for ur wishes also......:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very insightful. I totally agree we should not judge people by their appearances. I stopped doing that long time back when I made a fool of myself judging someone on appearances. Congrats on your 100th post...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks saru for dropping by and leaving a comment and for the wishes also......

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Ankit Malhotra, I'm Aisyah from Malaysia. I already read some of your articles and I really like your writings. Keep it up! I shall wait for the next posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Aisyah
    Thanku very much and ya will come back with new articles soon.........

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)