My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I never thought

Hey Friends please bear with me as for the first time I am posting a poem and that too written by me.
So please bear with me and do tell me how is it




I never thought you would do this to me
I never thought how gloomy it would be
You promised me that you would never lie
But you lied to me so why should I don’t die
What wrong I have done to you
What mistake I have done in being possessive about you
I know the love we have for each other has not ended
Then why the truth and the promise faded
So what should I do now
Should I talk about it or move on with it
What have happened to our trust
 Why did it get burst
I am being used as a trumpet
And feeling like a puppet
From now I will try
Not to make you cry
Because This feeling of being  rejected
Making me feel dejected
I am sorry that I am not perfect
Cant be there with you everytime you expect
The fear of you not being near
Has busted me into tear
I never thought you would do this to me
I never thought how gloomy it would be

Thanks

9 comments:

  1. lovely post i must say..................poetry is elegant even more than your prose .keep the good work up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks di
      it was just a coincidence that i wrote dis
      will try to write more

      Delete
  2. nice poem ....for whom u have written this...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chaitanya
      u knw for whom it is written ;P

      Delete
  3. Wow... beautiful lines... You should pen down poems more often...

    I just hope it is not inspired by your real experience.

    Once again, loved reading what you had to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Janhvi

      No it is not at all inspired by my real experience :)

      Delete
  4. It's a beautiful and honest expression. The repetition of opening lines in the end was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Saru
    Glad that you dropped by
    This was my first attempt in poetry....
    hope i passed the test

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)