My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, December 24, 2012

But 'I still love you'.......

A story of a complex character (like me) who no longer believes in the magical word "Love", but at the same time loves his ex girlfriend----

Ovi: I miss you.
Rohan: And so?

Ovi: I really did.
Rohan: oK.

Ovi: I’m sorry.
Rohan: What for?

Ovi: For ignoring your efforts to communicate with me.
Rohan: Its OK. I got used to it, thenI got tired, so I stopped trying and started forgetting.

Ovi: I..
Ovi: I…tried to forget about you, you see.
Rohan: ….......

Ovi: Cause it tore me apart that we can never be…
Rohan: its OK.

Ovi: Why is it so OK?
Rohan: I got used to days hoping you’d be back, but then you never did. I started facing reality, and started to get a move on.

Ovi: Wait…am I too late?
Rohan: Too late for what?

Ovi: To court you?
Rohan: You know, I’ve always wanted to hear that from you. Back then, a year ago. But…I got used to only wishing for it..then realized it would never happen, so I stopped hoping.

Ovi: I’m really sorry, but dont worry, this time, I will make your wishes come true.
Rohan: Thats not possible..I have got someone in ma life...


Ovi:Its great for you.. Who is she?
When I'll meet her?
Rohan:She doesn't want to meet you any day.


Ovi:Why? What I have done to her?
Rohan:(slowly replied)- She just don't wanna meet the one who hurted me the most..
Its my turn to say sorry. Time got into me. You’ve broken my heart already. I cant risk experiencing that again. Thank you anyway. For communicating with me after a year of silence ..

She kept her head down and went silently.
After she left, Rohan took out her picture kept in his wallet-
Some tears rolled down when he whispered

-'I still love you'.......
*Out of all the lies you said to me,
Some of them, i would want to keep;
*When you said, you love me and forever will do,
No matter where the situations bring us to;
*When you said, you would always care for me,
For the locks of despair, you would have the key;
*When you said, you would never let my eyes go wet,
Happiness would be around, no tears to shed;

*When you said, you would be always by my side,
No more secrets, nothing to hide;
*When you said, you would always respect my feelings,
Despite of all fights on those silly things;
*When you said, you would never break my trust,
Whatever be the situation, we would adjust;

*When you said, you would spend your future with me,
Marry each other n have a lovely family;
*When you said you would never let me go,
We would be together, whatever situations life may show;
*When you said, you are afraid of losing me,
There will be loneliness, you don't want to feel.

*Now I know that all the promises made were lies,
You entered my life just to break my heart
*Your false love has taught me not to trust anyone,
Now i will fail to believe on word called "LOVE"
But 'I still love you'.......

7 comments:

  1. can i call u an idiot??? i guess not.....well written but high time u started exploring other subject...u r very good in comic writing try that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahmmmm ahmmmm
      honestly saying i never pre-decide what to write
      i just sit on my laptop and type whatever comes to my mind
      today only these thoughts were swimming in my mind so just wrote them
      promise will try to explore other subjects also, specially comic writing:)
      and i dont think idiot word suits my personality;)

      Delete
  2. In the beginning..i found my own story and may be most of us's story..well written..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ruchi
      yup it is the story of most of us
      Glad you dropped by:)

      Delete
  3. Ankit, I liked reading the poem part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know the feeling when you are soo excited to hear or see your only shinny beloved sweet heart whish you didn't see or hear from for a long time , but when u send a greeting and receive an answer you feel that you do Owen this world and that you feel that your heart have never felt joy and love ever before , I do miss u and still love you forever dear sweet $$ whish you all the love and joy ever

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)