My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lost!!!


Hey friends, this is my second attempt of writing a poem. This is the poem, I wrote a month ago, but haven’t posted it. Posting it now have a look hows it??



LOST


I am feeling

Lonely and tattered
 

Betrayed and shattered


Unable to understand

Where I now stand?
  
Holding like pine

Every breath of mine

Slipping away

In this precious time

O' help me thou soul Divine !!

Was this entire token

Mend to be broken?

Just don't understand

Why our tree didn’t stand?

Life was much much happy

Without her

Then what brought me

With her?

Fell in a deflated illusion

Which forced to make this conclusion

Proud I was to call you mine

Though ashamed I am now of that time.

You brought me down

Onto this frown.

Flew with your pree

Someone search for me !!

Missing the friends

Who always stood by the end

Never felt like this before ever

Disheartened I was never.

Lost the courage

Now I have to live with this rage.

Betrayed by the one so trusted

Left me wrecked and frustrated.

Got so many words to say

Yet I make myself stay

Trying to forget all thoughts

Which you had brought

Life's all dumped

Got myself bumped

O' yes here I say again

I am feeling

Lonely and tattered

Betrayed and shattered


Thanks

5 comments:

  1. You don't really sound new . You've written very well just like a pro...cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot
      but still a long way to go
      have to learn a lot of things from your posts
      Glad you dropped by:)

      Delete
  2. Awesome poem. There are two places where it was soulful and on another level.

    This: "O' help me thou soul Divine !!
    Was this entire token
    Mend to be broken?"

    And

    This: "Fell in a deflated illusion
    Which forced to make this conclusion
    Proud I was to call you mine
    Though ashamed I am now of that time."

    You should write poems more often. A beautiful and profound read.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot
    its a pleasure to hear such comments from you
    Thanks a lot once again

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)