My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Anonymous

Many of us comment as "Anonymous" and You might be thinking why this title “Anonymous”, but do you realize ever what life we live. We have got such a huge world with numerous countries and Islands which all together makes a population of 2 billion people.
But do you have that one person in your life who can completely understand you, who can devote all their life just for you and die just for you.
How you will feel like when you will have that one person to unconditionally love you throughout. I know it sounds like a dream coming true but trust me if you ever happen to find that person you will never ever cry out, your life will seem like a bed of roses. Anyways, how strange is it ? You spend whole life finding one person to love you and you can’t find one, how unfair is that to mankind !!?
Had been living alone for years in the boundaries of my own thoughts, never found one who could really have taken me out of those boundaries. I feel more pity when someone comes to you stays for a while gives you hope that they will take you out but at the end they leave you making those boundaries more stronger and taller which you can neither jump nor break. The good thing about the walls(boundaries) that nobody can come inside too. So again a lesser hope to find someone for yourself. So you live an anonymous life where no one knows you.
Sometimes, I feel like that God locked me in such a black glass box through which I can see this complete world, and no one can see me. I can feel what they go through but none can feel me. I can see them laughing sharing their happiness but no one cares whether I am happy or not. When the people out are happy gives me a little smile burying the extreme pain inside for not even been able to share my smile with anyone. It all goes inside this black glass. I get all those feelings that they can feel, yet I am so isolated. I cry alone for me and for their pain. I smile alone when they are happy. I scream in this loneliness that I want to be happy, I want someone to be there with me when I am in pain, when I am in tears. Want someone to wipe off my tears. I am screaming for help but none can hear my voice. Its all me inside, its all my loneliness inside.

Living in the walls of your own thought consisting all the emotions waiting to burst out.. but nobody knows whats up with you, that’s where you lived that anonymous life. Look at the faces around and ask yourself is there anyone like you, who you think he/she knows you ? And they might have the similar question in their heart too. So that’s how we all are different in this world with different feelings, different beauty, different intelligence and everyone is unique !
I sit back at the glass and watch days passing by including all festivals and occasions, nobody ever wished me a good day but I wish them all. I ask myself, why I had been hated for too long yet I am surviving in this hope that someday, someone will be a part of me, will share all that I have got. And will give me all their love just to see me smile once. I know that someone, will never let me die alone being anonymous. Don’t know when but one day I will share this anonymity with someone anonymous like me.
Are you living that Anonymous life too .. ?
Do you wait for someone like that ??

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work
    yup we all are finding such person in our life.....

    Dhiraj

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)