My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Friday, March 08, 2013

Let’s accept IT


    A new day comes in,
    Be it sunny or rainy
    We take it as it is,
    Without asking WHY

    We move from place to place,
    Make new friends,
    Lose the old ones
    Take on new responsibilities,
    Tasks and ROLES

    We go to college from school
    Learn the new realities
    Either we can remorse
    Or take them as a LESSON

    We often feel bold,
    Once we have done it all,
    Yet still scared of STARTING

    We smile, laugh, and often cry,
    We sing, jump, dance
    And sometimes SCREAM

    We eat, drink,
    sleep and wake up
    Ready to celebrate another DAY

    We feel lonely,
    we fall in love,
    We feel smart,
    we fall in TRAPS

    This is our life,
    Change is part of it.
    Let’s accept IT.

4 comments:

  1. That change is the law of nature needs to be accepted by all who wants life to be an interesting affair. Nice write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the comment
      I totally agree with you

      Delete
  2. we often struggling
    with d things dat irritate us..
    sometimes we accept it as it is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are write jyoti
      thanks for dropping by...

      Delete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)