My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One Lakh Hits

Yes, Some Solved riddles reaches its Golden Mark, 1 Lakh Hits over this weekend. Err, hard to believe and totally insignificant too, but now I can boast of being a Lakhpathi. :) 1,00,000 hits and counting.The blog completes a lakh hits, with a total of 138 articles that I’ve written for my blog till date.


All this is because of My Wonderful Readers, Fellow Bloggers and viewers support, only you could make this and I extend my heartfelt Thanks to All My Readers and Friends. And I hope you will continue this support and encouragement in future also.

Thank you all for reading!

4 comments:

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)