My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, December 02, 2013

So far but still under the same sky...

I am sitting here thinking of what I want to say,
But it just won’t come out so I found another way.

Though I am writing out my thoughts, but you’ll never really know,
Everything you meant to me, that I couldn’t really show.

In all the ways you have changed my life, I can’t ever tell,
Upon me, it look like, you have cast a magic spell.

The way you calm my angry moods,
You show me love when I am blue.

For all those gruesome times in which you assist me,
For all the confidence and optimism you pour in me.

I can never express enough gratitude,
For helping me reach sky-high altitudes.

The moments that I spent with you can no longer come back,
All those golden memories are more then just a memorable pack.

You being far apart, I don’t know what to do.
Whats life without you? No one can replace you.

I still remember our last little fight,
I simply love the flashes of that night.

If only you could’ve known how important you are to me,
I love our very special bond; together we are meant to be.

I miss you badly now, when you’re not in my front,
Who shall I say 'I Love You' to? Just thinking makes my tummy curl.

I am sitting here thinking of what I want to say,
To make it very simple, I don’t want you to slip away.

From the deepest corner of my heart, I request from you just one last thing,
Ah, be with me always, I miss you…
I miss you…

So far away but still under the same sky....... :)

3 comments:

  1. Feeling lonesome-...being under the same sky does not help-na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup absolutely right, it only increases the pain

      Thanks for dropping by.....

      Delete
  2. Ok, I take back my initial anger...
    Sweet, simple, cute and lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)