My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, January 06, 2014

The Paradox

I am baffled, oh people! I am perplexed,
I am strong one minute and weak the next,

I adore my milieu; furtively my hinterland do I detest,
I am at peace with myself, only to be hit by unrest,

Perseverance drives me; fatigue compels me to withdraw,
I seek perfection, though my eyes only see flaw,

I long for affection; I have just hate to offer,
I desire harmony; except with no one can I concur,

I yearn for the joy of life; but I want death to set me free,
I wish to face all odds; yet there is a strong urge to flee,

I thirst for my jovial side; still the bitterness does not leave,
My heart wants to trust again; nevertheless it fears deceit,

What this dilemma is, oh people, for sure I cannot say,
Conflicting emotions now define me; they are here to stay,

What is this irony? Why am I withheld by this stumbling block?
Can someone tell me? How do I get rid of this paradox?

2 comments:

  1. happens....bt m sure wen u get ur loved one...uh vl get everythin...trust,love,affection n joy....(y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happens...bt m sure wen u get ur loved one u vl get everythn u want...joy,happiness,love n affection....

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)